Featuring 2,400 Square Feet of Total Living Space, Per Tax Records. Bright and Spacious Updated Home Includes 3 Bedrooms, 2 Remodeled Bathrooms, and Legal Downstairs In-Law (per 3R).
- Inviting Formal Entry with Tiled Foyer.
- Bright Living Room with Plenty of Natural Light, Wood Floors, Bay Windows with Wood Frame, Matching Baseboards, Built-In Shelves, and Gas Stone Fireplace With Updated Hearth and Mantel.
- Formal Dining Room with Elegant Sconce Lighting and Easy Access From One Room To Another.
- Remodeled Eat-In Kitchen with Large Pantry or Laundry Room, Granite Counter, Built-In Cabinets and Large Window To Enjoy The Neighborhood and Partial Mountain Views.
- Spacious In-Law includes a 2nd Eat-In Area, Bedroom, and Two Bonus Rooms. One Room with Double Doors, Possible Family Room, 2nd Dining Room, Den, or Guest Room (Legal Per Owner, buyer to verify).
- Rear Stairs Lead to the Backyard with Concrete Patio, Perfect for BBQ's and Outdoor Entertaining.
- Lower Level Basement Offers a Workshop or Plenty of Extra Storage.
- Many Possibilities For A Large Family, Investor, Or Live On One Level And Rent The Other!
- Rounding Out It's Appeal Is The Convenient Central Location And Close Proximity To Mission Street. Don't Miss This Wonderful Excelsior Home Close To Crocker-Amazon, Outer Mission, Restaurants, Shopping, Public Transportation, Highways, And More!